Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustPoetik Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 12:00 PM
    How to open up a shelter for the homeless OR for battered women.
    Hi! My name is Justin and I am very interested in opening up a shelter for homeless children or battered women... not quite sure which one I just know that I want to benefit my community and also make a stable living for myself and my family. I have the motivation and ambition but I lack resources. Are there any programs who offer sum form of financial assistance?? I am SO ready to get on the ball and accomplish my goals!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 12:18 PM

How will a non-profit homeless shelter give you and your family a stable living?

Usually homeless shelters are part of an established charity, the county, a church group, etc. I've never heard of one "owned" by an individual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Battered wives [ 3 Answers ]

Are there women out there who were battered twenty or thirty years ago and still suffering the consequences--in their own behavior and through their adult children?

RIhanna Battered Pic [ 3 Answers ]

HI guys,, Has anyone seen the new pics of RIHANNA being battered by boyfriend Chris Brown? Im overanalysing again.. or maybe I'm obsessed.. But when you are battered 1) Usually the hit comes near the cheek ( trussme I know ) or the eyes.. which means the eye turns black or the cheek...

60% + of women are open to an erotic encounter with another female? [ 25 Answers ]

I heard this stated by a host on the radio this morning, and wondered what everyone here Thinks about it. He said, given the right circumstances, with the right woman, over 60% of women in the world, are open to an erotic encounter with another female. What do y'all say?

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

View more questions Search