Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicia1407 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2011, 11:50 AM
    How many shoes should a 13 year old girl have
    How many shoes should a 13 year old girl have because I only have like 5 pairs ?:(
    Clemintine Posts: 105, Reputation: 30

Feb 3, 2011, 12:04 PM
    There is no set amount that you "should" have... you have as many as you would like to have!
    Keep pairs of shoes that you actually like and wear, don't worry about having the right amount.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 12:14 PM

Alicia, I think you have some deeper issues going on here. Every week you ask about how many this and how many that you should have. There's no magic number. There's no set rules. You come across as being unhappy with what you have and wanting more. Have you stopped to consider the people in this world that don't even have shoes? Or the girl 13 year old girls around the world who don't even have the time to care if they have makeup or perfume because they are too busy caring for their younger siblings and how to get clean drinking water and something to eat for the day?

Based on the posts I've seen from you, I really think you are being far too materialistic. Take a moment to be grateful for the things around you. Go ahead. Go make a list even. Write everything down, the 5 pairs of shoes, the boxes of makeup, the perfumes, every pair of jeans, every sweatshirt. Then ask your mom or dad to take you to volunteer in a soup kitchen or someplace. I think you'd end up with a whole new perspective on how much of anything a 13 year old "should" have.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2011, 12:47 PM

ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to justcurious55 again.

Excellent suggestions... focus on being content with all the wonderful things that you do have, instead of wondering if you have enough or worried about what you don't have.

If you have what you "need", you have enough.

Feb 4, 2011, 08:51 AM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    Ino sorry its just me being selfish

Feb 4, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    I do thanks am sorry sometimes am just selfish!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2011, 10:25 AM

I know some very low income families that may only have one or at most two and most likely at least one was used from somewhere like the Goodwill.

I also know other rich people that they may have 40.

A lot depends on the family ability to buy and pay for things, the budge and how important other activities are

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

Little girl mean to mom red shoes make shrink and run fast animated old [ 1 Answers ]

So the movie is about this little girl I think her name is mia and she's mean to her mom gets some red shoes that make her small and run super fast. There's a fox or a dog trying to get her she almost marries a frog has to fight a witch and in the end wakes up and is nice to her mom. Anyone have an...

View more questions Search