Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klee1180 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 08:55 AM
    International Student (f1) Tax Return?
    I'm an international student (f1) in New Jersey and I have been in the US for 2 years. I worked on campus in 2010. I understand that I need to file 1040NR EZ & 8843 form. Are there any other forms that I need to file?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 14, 2011, 04:53 PM
    Except for the state tax return, the Form 1040NR-EZ and 8843 are the only forms that need to be filed on the federal level.

If you need professional help filing your return, email me at [email protected].

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to return paid taxes while being worked as J-1 international student [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I'm an international student from Ukraine and I was working as a J-1 student while participating Work&Travel Program in summer 2007 (State New Mexico) and summer 2008 (State California). In 2007 I paid only Federal and State income taxes and in 2008 on my second job I also paid CA SUI/SDI...

1099 Tax International Student [ 1 Answers ]

I am an international student. I have a W2 from 2 employers and a 1099 Misc. from another employer. I qualify as a non-resident alien. The following is my question. On the 1099, it doesn't pay me as wages, but as self-employment compensation. What is the state and federal tax that I would incur...

International student filing through Turbo Tax [ 1 Answers ]

As an International student filing for the first time, I filed using turbo tax and later found out that I did not file as a non-resident because I did no use form 1040nr what is the next step to take please?

Tax query International student, bank income, tax rebate [ 2 Answers ]

1.Came from overseas, previously worked and saved some money, now a student with no employment; income being only the interest from bank. 2.How to pay tax on this since I do not have W-2, no withholding etc. 3. If someone goes back home overseas, now out of status but still has funds in US...

View more questions Search