Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PEnglish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 09:19 AM
    I would like to find my biological dad
    I wish I could have some help on trying to find my biological dad. His name is wayne turman.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Why do you want to find him, what do you expect the outcome of finding him.

Are you willing to accept the fact he may want nothing to do with you ?

Have you told your real parents ( that is the people who raised you and adopted you) that you want to find him, what is their opinoin of it ?

And what are some more details what would his @ age be now ? Where may he have lived in the past ?
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Feb 5, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Please do not expect to get the support you need at this site. This is not an adoption support group. And people have their own personal agendas and have experienced their own outcomes in their search processes. Find a support group in your state of birth. Online. And do not listen to anyone negative. It is sad that most people feel a need to be negative to people who have so much against them to begin with in their search process. It is your search. He is your biological father. And it is your outcome. You own it. All of it. Whatever the outcome. There is a birthfather's support group called Birth Father Information, Rights, Resources for the Birth Father - Art, Biological, Birthfather, Bir. You can start there for support. Or you can go to any other support group online and receive the support that you deserve. From people who are NOT closed minded to the search process.:D
    Piglet Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 08:51 AM
    I am looking for my birth father too and was hoping for a little support from this site.
    How much information do you have about him and when was the last time you saw him?
    The more information the better.
    What other channels have you used/ tried in order to find him? :)
    courtneycozens1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 05:00 AM
    I would like to find my real dad, he has been in and out of prison most of my life, and I would really like to meet him, I got told he was living in kent, but I haven't even seen a picture of him, I don't even know how old he is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would like to find Biological dad -Flint Michigan area [ 9 Answers ]

I decided to see if anyone knows the best (free) way of finding my biological father. I was conceived near Flint Michigan by a man named Daniel Gordon. This was in 1981 and he was between the ages of 20-23. My mom and him dated briefly until he left her for another woman. Supposedly he went off...

Please help me find title to this song for my Dad! [ 3 Answers ]

I've searched many "lyric" websites... can't find this. It was played at the end of an ESPN ski competition, only have a few of the lyrics. My father is obsessed with it and I would love to get it for him, so can you please help me out, it would really mean a lot! Lyrics: "...that we rise with...

Biological grandparent [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was anything that I could do to find out who my mothers mother is... and on that note try and track down my father. My bio grandmothers name is Virginia Kimble... not sure of the spelling. As far as I've been told her family resided in or near Newport, Or. My mother was...

Find my biological mother [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Claus Hanke living in Denmark. My adopted son Thomas (born March 15, 1968) wants to find his biological parents, prefarably his biological mother. He has given me the authority to conduct this search. From his early childhood he has known, that he was adopted. Thomas is doing well in...

Stepmother and Biological Dad's Will [ 3 Answers ]

My dad died recently and I know he had a will. I have heard that my step mother is not going to probate his will. And if she doesn't, I have no way of knowing what was in the will and if my name along with my two brother's names are mentioned and if dad left anything to us at all. My question...

View more questions Search