Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bellayork Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Dale Carnegie's "Winning friends & influencing people"
    Is there anybody out there who rates this seminal work as much as I do? I'm a company director and I'm always looking for inspiration. I was a bit doubtful about it because of its age but I now have the audio book in my car and listen to it often on the way to work to set me up for the day.
    I'd love to have a discussion with somebody who thinks the same way because it's so refreshing to hear other people's takes on life!

Bella
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Great book, there used to be a tape club that offered inspirational tapes once a month.

Anyone in sales or management should have this as required reading

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The New "Gay People" [ 17 Answers ]

Maybe this was already discussed, but I wasn't about to go through those pages to find out. Why do so many people think that being gay is a choice? The way I see it... I like dogs. I will always like dogs. I can't, even for one day, CHOOSE to like cats better, because I know that I like dogs....

Hypothetically... the "Friends" statement [ 32 Answers ]

I am not in this position yet, but if I do get there, I'd like to know how to handle it... and I'm sure a lot of other people would too. What if your ex or soon-to-be ex drops one of these bombs on you: "Let's be friends" "I couldn't stand to lose you as a friend" "I still need you in my...

Turn key & get "click" a few times then the car starts [ 8 Answers ]

Hello Car Experts! Need you expert opinion on this problem I'm having with my 95 Avalon: When I turn the key it clicks about the first 6 times and finally it starts after that. What causes this? (Starter, battery cables, Alternator?) Would appreciate any advice

CD Rom & Burner Drives not listed in "My Computer" [ 8 Answers ]

I am hoping you can help me "reset" my drives. A few days ago I could not use my CD Rom drive nor burner as neither would read a CD. I went into the systems folder in the control panel and disconnected both from the device manger. I did this because there was a yellow icon over each drive and...

View more questions Search