So what is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US-China tax treaty article 20(c) and article 19 [ 1 Answers ]

I came from China in 1998 on F-1 visa, graduated in 2005 and became a professor in a college, switched to H1B in 2006. I had claimed the $5000 tax-treaty benefit until and including year 2006. I paid tax and filed tax return as a regular resident alien for tax years 2007 and 2008. According to the...

Motorola madness [ 3 Answers ]

I recently bought a motorola l6i and I tried putting songs, pics, etc using the data cable and mobile phone tools on the PC but it does not work. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong Can anyone help? Some step by step instructions would be nice

Eyebrow Madness! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have a bit of a problem, I was trying to do my own eyebrows which I have now realized was a BIG mistake.. :( And I accidentally went to far, I have this razor machine thing that does your eyebrows for you and my hand slipped and it shaved off the middle of my eyebrow, and now the problem is...

Baby madness [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I know this is really ludacris but I am a 16year old girl. I have recently fell madly in love with a 17 year old boy. However we went out before but now want to take thing slower but I'm not sure if he really wants me anymore. Well his friends tell me he still likes me but doesn't want to...

View more questions Search