Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satoecho Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 12:17 AM
    Who is responsible for this issue?
    I purchased a home in the end of November. And a few month later, sometime in middle of January our basement got wet. The thing is in the property of disclosure statement, the previous owner reported that there was no moisture/water in basement, so I talked to my realtor there IS a water in basement. Then realtor asked previous owner whether he had a wet basement. His answer was he had a water in basement but he put sump pump and since then there is no water in basement.
    My point is previous owner reported a false statement. They should have reported YES,There WAS A WATER IN BASEMENT. It doesn't matter whether owner fixed the basement or not. Right? I really want to take an action, but I don't know what to do.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a sinus issue or an ear issue? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I get an earache almost every single time I catch a bug, so this doesn't really worry me, but it's getting quite irritating and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what exactly is going on: I have been kind of sneezy, but not sick. Figured it was allergies? First, my inner ear (left...

Who is responsible [ 2 Answers ]

My housemate just decied to move out we are both on the lease, is she resposible for her share of the rent until someone else moves in to the house or is it my responibility to pay it if I stay in the house

Calgary, AB - Is landlord responsible to pay out DD-Or Is ex-roommate responsible [ 18 Answers ]

Calgary, AB I have just recently moved out of a house I was living in with a couple roommates. I am having troubles getting my damage deposite back. I need to know if it is the responsibility of the landlord to pay me out, or if it is up to my roommates to pay me my portion? Will I...

Who Was Responsible? [ 8 Answers ]

This is a video from the families who fought to create the 9/11 Commission - and succeeded! Who was responsible for 9/11? Everyone needs to see this! 9/11: Press for Truth

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.