Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thoothee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Dark circles under the eyes
    I have had dark circles under the for a long time now.I have tried using some products to remove.but its still not faded or gone.I love to wear black eye liners but I am unable to wear it cause of my dark circles,it makes my eye are looks muck darker if I ever wore it.so I had to use some other colour.please help me for an effective way.thankyou
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jan 16, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Do you have sinus problems? In most cases dark circles can be caused by sinus pressure. I found some really good info by typing in "dark circles under eyes" in your Google search engine. There is a lot of info on over the counter products you can try etc.
    addctd_swati Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 02:47 AM
    Apply almond paste under the eyes and eat almonds
    The other method tha may help is that you could try putting old used tea bags that have been (u can keep them in the refigerator).

Hope it helps. Thanks!
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jan 18, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Do you sleep late? Try to sleep early, I used to have dark circle around my eyes for about 5 yrs, because I always sleep late and under a lot of pressure. I changed my lifestyle, I sleep early as possible and avoid pressure. The dark circle now is lightened. Plus I'm using kojic acid astringent and gluthathione soap everyday :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Circles [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There I Am 29 Years Old Lady Who Very Prominent Dark Circles Makes Me Depressed At Times. I Have A Underlying Problem Of Chronic Sinusitis For Which I Had Operation In July 2006 Which Did not Help Releiving Congestion. I Tried Nasal Douche With Irrigating Salt With Not Much Improvements. I...

Dark under eye circles [ 9 Answers ]

Im only 15 and I already have these anoying bags under my eyes that won't go away!! I think there genetic because both my brother and sister have them to. THere both darker than me, so you don't notice their bags hardly at all. I need some advice on how to make them go away. I get lots of sleep,...

Dark circles and puffinesses under the eyes [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 and as I grow older I have realised that my under eyes are getting worse everyday. Now I can clearly see the purple veins under my eyes passing by. What I really need help at is: are there any creams you recommend me to use to get a clear certain solution for this problem:confused: please...

Born with dark circles [ 16 Answers ]

Any good advice to get rid of dark circles aorund eyes as I've born with it... I was thinking to try Amira Magic cream... any one know if it is safe for under eye area? Bcoz I don't like to put Concealers on it is so uncomfortable:( Come on share your ideas & experiences with me... I'm still...

Dark under-eye circles [ 19 Answers ]

I have always had dark circles under my eyes. I am white, fair-skinned and blonde. Could this be the only reason? I also saw an ENT doc for a septoplasty 3 years ago and he told me the reason could be sinus related and said the surgery may help, but it hasn't at all. I am well nourished and get...

View more questions Search