Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GJDforever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Advent L7300 Monitor
    I have the above Laptop, It is switching on as you can hear the LT powering up and the light flashing but the Monitor does not switch on - anybody got any ideas?
    kman369 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Try resetting the computer to factory settings or get a recovery disk
    Try plugging it into an external monitor
    Possible the graphics card came unsodered
    Could just be a monitor going bad
    If all else fails try putting it in a plastic bad and seal out all air then put it in the freezer overnight... other than that I dono

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I want to upgrade my poop monitor but I have no idea where to start, I want a widescreen HD 19+ inch plasma monitor for as cheap as possible, can anyone give me advice? Regards- eric

Advent l7300 laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a advent l7300 laptop and several keys don't work. I don't know if it is because my daughter downloaded a key locking programme or if the keyboard is damaged. She deleted the programme but never uninstalled it. She then re-partitioned and formatted the hard-drve and put the operating...

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I need a service manual or schematic for a CTX color monitor Model VL500. FCC ID DBL1569S. By CTX International, Inc. Help please! Roy Randall Randall Electronics

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

hi my computer screen just jumps in and out concave and convex I think the more settings are wrong, it was stuck on 400x640, I then changed it to 600x800 but it still jumps. any suggestions thanks

View more questions Search