Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friendlyrussian Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 07:17 PM
    What travel destination would you recommend?
    My older brother wants to take me to another country, but we already have been to France, Britain, United States, Mexico, Australia, Greece, and Japan. Please, I want the recommendation not too bizarre but something that's not in one of the countries previously listed. :-)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 07:27 PM

Thailand or Vietnam.
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Feb 2, 2011, 07:31 PM
    This is a great question. There are plenty who would recommend India - such a standard and well-regarded travel destination, but it might be in the "bizarre" category. If you want something more mainstream but still exotic, I would recommend Turkey (since you've been to Greece you might see similarities). Alternatively, Spain is great place to go - look into Barcelona and the Catalan area. Finally, a cool and interesting country that is very European but also very Eastern European is Slovenia (Ljubljana/Lake Bled).

Follow-up here with what you end up deciding.

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 07:54 PM

I guess not Egypt right now, But you were in the US, but what part, Alaska has some real adventure spots. Canada has wonderful fishing and hunting ( if you like that sort of thing)

Israel has wonderful history
    Imran77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 09:54 PM
    Dubai, Virginia, Mauritius and Maldives are some good choices for vacations. Also consider them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Destination wedding gift etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

A family member is having a destination wedding which we will not be attending. They are also planning a reception about 9 months later closer to home. We, of course, want to give a gift but am unsure if we do this prior to the actual wedding or do we wait until the reception 9 months later which...

My family upset about destination wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I have dilema. My fiancé and I decided a year ago when we got engaged that we wanted a wedding that reflected who we are and what we love. We decided to have a destination wedding in Cuba with our kids. We invited people to join if they wanted to share in our day and enjoy time on the beach. We...

Destination Wedding [ 3 Answers ]

I am a maid of honor at a destination wedding, there will not be any one else coming except the bride, groom, best man, myself and the father of the bride. I am not sure if it is appropriate to have a shower for her or not?

Fav Holiday Destination [ 17 Answers ]

Ok all, Never started a thread like this and it has probably been done but just thought id ask. What is everyone's favourite holiday destination in the world. Ill start. Im from oz and it is long way to the travel anywhere but I've been lucky enough to do a bit. Mainly Europe and Asia.

Destination file is write protected [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to install a program and I'm getting this error message Warning - Can not copy file D:\temp\SETUP1.EX_ since the destination file is write protected I click Ok then another message appear Invalid command-line parameters. Unable to continue Then Setup wasn't complete...

View more questions Search