Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dasycarlsgirl Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 07:10 PM
    My girlfriend just had a bad dream ?
    Me and my girlfriend were sleeping in her bed and she woke up and started to cry she said she had a bad dream about me .She dreamed that she saw me die. I pulled her close to me but she's still scared to go back to sleep.
    SocialPsiTina Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2011, 11:18 PM
    Dreams can be terribly frightening. How sweet and loving that you were able to literally embrace and comfort her when she needed it most.

I believe that this kind of comfort in an emotionally trying time is something which we all need. How fortunate for her to have it in you.

Since none of is God, we can't know what the future holds regarding something like this. It sounds like she's scared that she had a "prophetic dream"-- a dream which accurately predicts a future event.

Still, you might ask her: has she ever had a prophetic dream before? And on the other side of it, has she ever had a scary dream before that did not come true in real life?

Furthermore, is there something going on in real life that might be trigger her fear of such a tragic occurrence?

Perhaps your support, affection, and the discussing of these questions in a supportive way will help her make peace with this dream, and simultaneously, feel closer to you.

Let us know if you feel like it, and best to you both.

Sincerely,

Tina Miller, M.A.
    Aka SocialPsiTina

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad dream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Please advise me, this is very important to me: My mom and my father passed away a few months ago and my daughter had a dream two weeks ago that they took her by the hands(so she was in the middle between them) and they were going to the church.. I think the dream indicates that my mom...

I had a dream that my girlfriend is going to leave me for her ex [ 6 Answers ]

I had a dream that my girl friend was going to leave me for her ex.. he is just getting out of jail and he will be here Thursday so I am so nervous about this dream please help me

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

View more questions Search