Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TinySmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Are there more african-americans than hispanic in north america?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 7, 2011, 07:23 AM

Since North America includes Mexico, and given that the population of Mexico is over 100 million, and that the percentage of African Americans (which by definition includes only US citizens) is about 13% of the US population, it seems pretty clear that Hispanics in NA out-number African Americans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Treatment of African Americans [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, so this fall I will be a senior in high school so I have started looking at colleges. I'm not worried about distance if I find a school that I really like. It just so happens that I found a school in Australia. It's Bond University and I would love to go there. I have been emailing the...

TCA for african americans? [ 27 Answers ]

So, I want to do a chemical peel and I want to use TCA 12% will it work for my skin since I'm Nigerian? Will I have to add sunscreen or is it only for white people? And please don't tell me to go to a dermatologist because, I don't have the money right now. Thanks.

Skin Lightening for African Americans! [ 25 Answers ]

Hello, I've been checking out the forums on skin whitening for african americans and I'm confused and really need help. I'm a very dark person due to being in the sun all day I'd like lighten up at least 3-4 shades. If anyone can assist me on some good information, or products to try it would be...

View more questions Search