Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toetker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 05:08 PM
    Lennox furnace shuts off before reaching temp? Model lennox c33-44c-2f
    Had cold snowy days and furnace will shut off before reaching set temp. The exhaust pipes were in the direct path of the blizzard. I can't see any ice blocking but there is a large chunk that appears to be from one of the pipe.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a lennox whisper heat G20Q3/4E-100-7. Shutting off when reaching temp [ 1 Answers ]

It will run till it is at the set temp then it shuts down and has to be turned to the off position before being turned on again or it will not go. Im told this is a lock out what are possible issues

Lennox furnace blows cold air and shuts off [ 0 Answers ]

Lennox furnace with electronic ignition. Thermostat calls for heat, unit comes on, blower starts, blows cold air for approx 3 minutses. Furnace then goes off. Cycle keeps repeating itself

I have a lennox outside a/c unit and a lennox g26 series furnace.Low hum no air/ht [ 4 Answers ]

Lennox Value Series... serial 5896G56798 M/N 10ACB365-5 P Central a/c unit and a Lennox G26 Series gas furnace both about 13 or 14 yrs old. Came home from vacation and turned A/C on (son tried earlier in the week) only a low hum whether on auto or fan or if we try heat(same thing, low hum)......

Haier Furnace shuts off before reaching target temp [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, A few months ago my furnace was set to heat at 72 and before reaching the temperature, it cycled on/off three times and then shut off. I had to manually restart from the thermostat to get it going again. To fix the problem, I replaced the filter and everything seemed OK. Three...

Carier furnace shuts off before reaching temp [ 2 Answers ]

I have a carier weathermaker furnace that shuts off before reaching temp. any idea what could be the problem.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.