Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moviefreak79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Can you tell me what this movie is called?
    I want to know the name of this movie,it's about a guy who is accused of rape,he's at the swimming pool,and people notice him,so they get all of their kids out of the pool,and the police came and kicked him out.At the end of the movie,this guy cuts off his own privates because his mother dies of a heart attack because one of the town police started picketing out side of their house,talking junk to his mother about her son being a rapist.Do you know what this movie is called?
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Feb 2, 2011, 04:14 PM

Little Children (2006) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is that movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is that it is a father who died and his ghost is watching over his family and then he travels through the walls of his house and he sees that his daughter is running down the starirs fast and then falls and tripps by a pair of roller blades and she dies too and joins him and then...

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Its an old horror movie and there is a couple a man and woman and they live in a small town and there is like an abbominable snowman that is killing everybody and then at the end they have to bury this statue in a cemetery and they look back and see the snowman on a hill and he has a head of a man...

What is that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

What's that movie called when this dead guy comes back to life as a gloden retriver charms his way into his kid's and wife's life

I need someone to tell me what this movie is called [ 1 Answers ]

I know a little from what I remember. It's got this Bigfoot like cave monster in it that captures these parents and puts them in these woven bag like cages that are hanging from the top of the cave and I'm guessing he was going to eat them :eek:. The kids have to go search for their parents and...

What is this movie called? [ 11 Answers ]

The movie is set in the forest. A man and lady go on a canoe trip and find themselves lost. They go looking for help and come across an old house. Later through the night the owners come back, they are wacko hill billies (2 sons, 1father). The house is filthy and they trap the couple. They lock up...

View more questions Search