Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gadmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 04:02 PM
    Pool pump timer for two speed pool pump
    Can you use the Intermatic T106R switch to control a two speed 220v motor?
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Feb 3, 2011, 01:59 AM
    Yes you can use the t106r but I recommend using the all weather box(plastic) instead of the metal box. The metal one tends to rust after a few years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool pump timer [ 1 Answers ]

I had to replace my intermatic timer and had a freeze protector a polaris pump and a pool pump attached to it. My handy man (not an Electrician) hooked up these things to to my intermatic timer and the only thing that works now is the polaris pump (my hayward superpump pool pump is two weeks...

Pool pump timer [ 2 Answers ]

I installed a T104R Intermatic timer to my pool pump... the pump will work with the manual off/on switch.. but the timer will not work... Instructions are vague on the wirig portion of the directions...

Pool pump and booster pump timer diagrams [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a diagram that shows how to hookup two intermatic timers to the pool pump and the booster pump. Running 220volts

Timer For Aboveground Pool Pump [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am a pool novice. I have a frameset aboveground pool with a cheesy pump - 1/16 HP, 120V. It's plugged into a heavy duty garage outlet, but it's not clear if it's a GFCI. What kind of pump timer can I use that is safe and inexpensive, possibly GFCI? Thanks!

View more questions Search