Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fednerbassman95 Posts: 71, Reputation: 9

Feb 2, 2011, 03:58 PM
    Putting electric bass strings on an acoustic bass
    I plan on purchasing an acoustic bass in the near future. I was wondering how electric strings affect the neck and bridge of an acoustic instrument. (damaging frets, too much neck tension etc.)

Check out some similar questions!

Why hasn't the Keyboard replaced the Electric Bass Guitar? [ 3 Answers ]

Plus keyboards now have pitchwheels and mod wheels so they can imitate the sliding of the finger on the fret etc. And also , BASS is not like acoustic guitar where one of the beautiful things about the guitar is you hear the WEEP sound when the fingers slide to create new chords or slide a finger...

Bass Player [ 11 Answers ]

I got a buddy who is in this Band Crawl to Chaos and he's looking for a bass player who is really good issue is the band already has a bass player but he keeps flaking out on them if anyone knows someone in NJ union county. What are good ways to advertise ** edted to remove personal contact...

BASS lessons [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me advice on what to look for when looking for a bass teacher? What questions to ask etc?

The bass just went on both speakers? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'll admit I was being silly. My next door neighbour has appalling taste in music so I was trying to drown it out with a bit (okay a lot) of Velvet Revolver when suddenly... the bass in BOTH speakers went. I'm not very knowledgeable about things like this but I do know that those speakers...

Bass fishing [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best method to fish for bass?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.