Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhndergrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 09:15 AM
    Can't remember the name of a movie, or any of the actors
    It was released in 200 or 2001. Comedy. Black guy goes to college but needs more money. The students at the college are doing an experimental project, so he gets paid to do it and it pays his way through college. The experimental stuff he was taking was fluorescent green and intensifies the senses. That's all I remember. PLEASE HELP!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 2, 2011, 11:38 AM

Senseless (1998)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Title or Actors [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the late 80's early 90's about 3 friends, murder, and money. There's a scene with the money buried under the floor boards. It's similar in style to "A Simple Plan", but it has English Actors. Can someone help me out?

I know its sort of an old film I can't remember actors or the name help me [ 2 Answers ]

There are two guys and they take the mick using a radio in the car and they pretend there's a girl in the car named candi and the guy in the truck gooes after them but he kidnaps a girl and ties her to a chair and ties a gun to a door so when its opened it will shoot her. I remember one part...

I don't remember either the title or the names of the actors [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember either the title or the names of the actors. This movie is a comedy and I would estimate that it was made in the 90s. There was some very funny and memorable scenes though: one which there were three guys in a bed having sex with 2 girls with the lights off but when the lights come...

Don't remember a movie's title or actors names but clerly know its subject [ 3 Answers ]

Hi to everyone I saw this movie maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Unfortunately I don't remember its title or actors names. The subject is: On a island somewhere in the Ocean, not far fron the continent, a family lived there. It consists of father, mother and one boy, maybe he was 6 - 10 years old....

View more questions Search