Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2011, 04:00 PM
    Boo again.
    Jeez it has cooled down a bit here today. Fall could be setting in soon. No worries I love it! I love the smell of the leaves falling and changing and the colors. The food. The mums. Aaww...
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 11, 2011, 04:03 PM

|I'm with you Sunny. Fall is my fa vvvvvvooorrrite time of the year :) That's when I do my best cooking. I haul out the crock pot, the oven roaster, and the soup pots. It's been a horrible summer here in NS too. Cold, and rain. It's rained for 8 days straight. Supposed to stop for this week end. I just hope next week end is sunny and clear. It's E's 4th birthday and I am taking her to the ex.
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2011, 04:10 PM
    I must say pumpkin cookie dough is equally as yummy as any other cookie dough. Who would have thought. I am making some right now and they smell amazing. Wash down great with a beer to I must say.;)

She is going to be 4? Growing so fast huh? Mine will be 8 on Sept. 22. I keep thinking my gosh it was yesterday he wasn't even in school. Now he is entering 3rd grade. Breaks my heart. I yell at him and tell him to stop growing.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 11, 2011, 04:21 PM

Yup the big 4. She knows everything about everything too. Her favorite saying is "I know mom". 8... wow. Wasn't he just turning 7 a few months ago? I tell E to stop growing all the time too. It hasn't worked yet. She is so excited to go to pre school next year. She's even started a count down. "How many sleeps until big school".
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2011, 04:38 PM
    Now that is way to cute. Thankfully mine does still like school and he is smart. Knock on wood.

Kids say funny things. I just lost a close cousin a month or so ago to cancer. My dad also isn't well. So Gavin is always talking about death and ghosts. Well he was so serious the other night telling me he wanted me to come down and haunt him in a good way. He is also going to have my husband and I cremated and he is putting our ashes in the same pot so we will always be together. I didn't know what to say to him.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 11, 2011, 04:58 PM

That's very cute and thoughtful. You're not kidding smart! Most kids don't connect things that way. I remember asking my dad to come down and visit me when I was a kid lol.
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Hey bella I have a word of warning. When baking cookies and drinking some beers the 350 on the oven is NOT the time. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why every time I looked at it the time wasn't changing. Duh! Haha to funny. I did get them in time. A hair darker then the others but still good all the same.

I crack me up I do.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 11, 2011, 05:52 PM

LOL! I did that with PB cookies the other day lol!! Pumpkin and beer, yummmm. Have you ever tried the pumpkin beer?
    Dogs Expert

Aug 11, 2011, 05:55 PM

Well it is bed time for this lady loo. E and I are renting a cottage along the cabbot trail this week end. Don't ask me why. I have a perfectly good one only an hour from me. I guess the 4 hour drive is supposed to be part of the oomph factor.

Take a look at this coast line. Gorgeous. We are camping right on the beach :)

http://www.novascotia.com/site/media...ail%283%29.jpg
    Dogs Expert

Aug 11, 2011, 05:56 PM

Actually the cottage is located in one of the nooks in this pic!

http://www.east-coast-golf-vacations...abot-Trail.jpg
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2011, 05:58 PM
    Oh my gosh that is beautiful. So jealous. Take piles of pictures and have fun.

No pumpkin beer. Hmm...

Have a great night.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 04:41 AM
    Good morning world.
    Sun is out and it smells so fresh and beautiful today.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 04:46 AM

Its Friday so that's a good start, but I'm all achey breaky today, can't wait till I finish work :(

And its cloudy and threatening rain :(

Hopy your day is going better Sunny :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 04:51 AM
    Hey handsome.
    My day is just starting. So far so good. You sound so busy all the time now. I hope your still finding time for play.:)
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 05:03 AM

Hey Sunny :)

Yeah I do find some time to relax here and there.

Still, I miss being able to chat as much as I used to here, I guess not enough hours in the day an all that jazz :D

How are you anyhoo, haven't spoken in a while :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 05:21 AM
    I am well. Summer is getting close to end here. Bummer. I am getting in full swing for job searching. I went the other day to a career center for something and ended up having them review my resume and cover letters. I recently redid those. I looked pretty good the way I did it. She didn't make many suggestions so that's a good start.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 05:33 AM

That's true, but I think it would be a good idea to show it to more than just the one person, just to see if they can spot anything or suggest improvements.

Best of luck with searching for a job Sunny, I hope you find one soon. :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 05:37 AM
    Your right. When I did it I searched the internet for sites and followed suggestions and a template off this site. The same with my cover letter. But your right. The more eyes on it the better. Whatever helps.

I hope your day is well. I have to run motherhood calls. I will peak back later.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 16, 2011, 02:45 PM

Hey peeps, how is everyone doing this hotttttt day? I'm sweating like a hooker in church. Haha that was inappropriate... sorry. :o
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2011, 05:45 PM
    I love inappropriate. No worries.

Could be a good week. Interview Thursday. Not sure I am what they are looking for but time will tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated alice in wonderland [ 6 Answers ]

I want to find an animated version of alice in wonderland. I used two have a vhs tape of it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think it's from the 90s but it might be 80s I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what company it's by. I think the theme song went something like "alice if only we knew...

Alice and wonderland [ 1 Answers ]

I just went and saw the new alice and wonderland directed by tim burton with johnney depp in it. Does anyone happen to know the name of the dance the mad hatter did at the end??

Weird alice in wonderland movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks...

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search