Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Ahh, I'm voting... girl Addy :)

Wait... there's a women's user manual!? :confused:
    Unky I actually have no clue what its going to be but I've got some cute names chosen already. Can't wait!!
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    I've been wanting to do it for a while, but with my time off now it will be much easier. My house is pretty big so it will take a while to do all that I want. My good friend Carolyn (you might remember her from a couple of years ago) is having a baby in September and I also told her I'd paint the baby's room for her. Oh well, it will keep me out of trouble ... for the most part. :D

I'll look forward to hearing more about it. I'm still not sure what exactly I want to do when I grow up - no retirement plans yet. ;)
    Seems like a lot to paint. I remember Carolyn, A baby huh? Good for her.
    Do you think you can really stay out of trouble? Haha

I want to be a cop or something I really enjoy but it will never happen.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    That it is. Awkward huh?
    Nah, it'd take more than that to make me feel awkward! Nothing phases' me :p
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adviceishere View Post
    Unky i actually have no clue what its gonna be but iv got some cute names chosen already. can't wait!!!!
    What are the names you have chosen?
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:30 AM
    nah, it'd take more than that to make me feel awkward! nothing phases' me :p
    Good to know! You will fit in nicely then. Hehe
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:31 AM
    What are the names you have chosen?
    OK il tell yea's! You lot are the first to know! Liam for a boy and Dar-lynn for a girl :D
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:34 AM

Well I feel special!

I really like the names as well.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:36 AM
    ok il tell yea's! you lot are the first to know! Liam for a boy and Dar-lynn for a girl :D
    Oh, you changed your mind? Last time we talked, you had Liam and Lily. I think about names all the time... yep, I'm becoming obsessed. :p

Seems like a lot to paint. I remember Carolyn, A baby huh? good for her.
    Do you think you can really stay out of trouble? haha

I want to be a cop or something I really enjoy but it will never happen.
    Yeah, she and her husband wanted to have a baby as soon as possible. He was a widow and had a child already, and they wanted them close in age. Their son is 3, and very excited about his new sister.

Well, I don't really want to stay out of trouble. :D
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 11:37 AM

I like them... except Dar-lynn maybe sounds a bit too much like 'Darling' lol
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:39 AM
    No, I don't know yet what it will be. I'm already having some difficulty with managing my own tests and deciding how to perform them all by myself, it's more difficult than I first thought, where in my first project, I only performed the testing. But I'm working through it, and I understand that it's a learning process too, so I think I'll be fine :)

About the travelling... I've heard rumours that the people who seem old and worn out are the ones who travelled a lot... and when I mean a lot, it's really a lot lot lot :eek:
    A lot, huh? I traveled about 50% of the time, and I thought that was a lot. It's exciting at first, when you are young and single. It can be tough on a relationship, though - if nothing else, you miss your SO.

Definitely a learning process. I'm sure you will do well.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:40 AM
    I like them... except Dar-lynn maybe sounds a bit too much like 'Darling' lol
    Ah see that's why I like it because it sounds like that,

JL I changed lilly because its become so popular in Ireland now, I wanted something original so we settled on that :)
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:40 AM
    Oh, you changed your mind? Last time we talked, you had Liam and Lily. I think about names all the time ... yep, I'm becoming obsessed. :p

Yeah, she and her husband wanted to have a baby as soon as possible. He was a widow and had a child already, and they wanted them close in age. Their son is 3, and very excited about his new sister.

Well, I don't really want to stay out of trouble. :D
    I didn't think so. Haha. Where is your other half on this site? I see him on Facebook sometimes but that is about it.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 11:43 AM
    A lot, huh? I traveled about 50% of the time, and I thought that was a lot. It's exciting at first, when you are young and single. It can be tough on a relationship, though - if nothing else, you miss your SO.

Definitely a learning process. I'm sure you will do well.
    I understand and yes, like... a manager just came back, the driver of the company just picked him up at the arrival deck to drop him at the departure deck... weird, lol
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:59 AM
    I didn't think so. haha. Where is your other half on this site? I see him on facebook sometimes but that is about it.
    My other half? I'm assuming you don't mean my hubby since neither of us are on Facebook, so you must mean KC? He comes on sometimes, but says he's very busy with work.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 12:00 PM
    I understand and yes, like... a manager just came back, the driver of the company just picked him up at the arrival deck to drop him at the departure deck... weird, lol
    I wouldn't like that. I have pretty much decided to stay away from accounting firms now. Especially when we have a family, I don't want to be away from home so much.

I had better get back to my painting now before my paint dries up. It was fun talking to everyone. :)
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 12:07 PM

Okay JLo, have fun! :)
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 12:21 PM
    My other half? I'm assuming you don't mean my hubby since neither of us are on Facebook, so you must mean KC? He comes on sometimes, but says he's very busy with work.
    I was wondering of you would have knew who I was talking about but you got it figured out. I was just kind of curious.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 12:22 PM

Have fun painting J-Lo!
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2011, 06:04 AM

Hello? Hello? Hello?

Is there anybody out there?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 24, 2011, 06:07 AM

Great... now you got Pink Floyd's "The Wall" running through my head again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated alice in wonderland [ 6 Answers ]

I want to find an animated version of alice in wonderland. I used two have a vhs tape of it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think it's from the 90s but it might be 80s I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what company it's by. I think the theme song went something like "alice if only we knew...

Alice and wonderland [ 1 Answers ]

I just went and saw the new alice and wonderland directed by tim burton with johnney depp in it. Does anyone happen to know the name of the dance the mad hatter did at the end??

Weird alice in wonderland movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks...

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search