Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2011, 01:49 PM
    Chocolate Chip. Just pulled them from the oven. Soft and warm. Very tempting.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Chocolate Chip. Just pulled them from the oven. Soft and warm. Very tempting.
    Damn... now I'm salivating... and won't have any...
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2011, 02:02 PM
    Plus for some reason I have a hinkering for Taco Dip. Seriously what are the odds I would have all that in the cuppards. I do. Woo hoo. Taco Dip, beers and cookies. What a beautiful winter day.

Smoothy, after I wipe your drool off I will have one for you.
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2011, 02:29 PM
    Question of the day.
    Am I the only one who had to wear bread bags on there feet to keep them dry?
    Ah the memories.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2011, 02:33 PM

All right, things aren't going to well in my life right now, and I can't get the help I am needing from this site like I was hoping, so I am just going to leave the site. It has became a place I can't be around anymore. To those who are actually a good friend to me, you know how to get ahold of me. I am not finding an outing from my problems so maybe I will just take the easy way out and be done with it all.
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2011, 02:40 PM
    Hold on Mr. what's going on?
    Pull up a chair and sit on my lap. Here is a warm cookie, now talk.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 02:44 PM

What's up, Adam? You've always offered great responses and are one of our valued members. Anything I can do to help?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 02:50 PM

Not allowed Adam, nope.

Everything can be worked out bud.
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2011, 02:56 PM

I'll see tomorrow.
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2011, 02:57 PM
    I have to run now. Dinner duty calls. You will be here tomorrow. We will all talk it out here. It's a date.
    Business Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    I'll see tomorrow.
    You better... :)
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 07:04 AM

I am back today. I was really really done with everything yesterday. I couldn't stand anything. Just very stressed right now. I woke up this morning with a complete head of gray hair.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2011, 07:14 AM

Aww... hang on Adam :(
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    I am back today. I was really really done with everything yesterday. I couldn't stand anything. Just very stressed right now. I woke up this morning with a complete head of gray hair.
    Hey I have seen many men with a head of gray hair and they were pretty hot. Just saying. Be happy you didn't lose it all during the night.

Now spill it? What's the deal? Let mama help you. ;)
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 08:07 AM

Well, I opened a thread trying to get help and I am getting some help on it, I will post a link.
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 08:09 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mortga...ed-550532.html
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 08:41 AM
    Oh adam everything will be fine. You can make this work. Look at it this way. Paying this or paying higher rend for a crappier place.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 08:59 AM

I strongly suggest you negotiate with everyone. It's amazing how cooperative and helpful providers, vendors, etc. when they realize you aren't a deadbeat. Have you checked out State Farm yet regarding the home insurance? They will offer you a special deal if you use their company for both auto and home.
    Business Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I strongly suggest you negotiate with everyone. It's amazing how cooperative and helpful providers, vendors, etc. when they realize you aren't a deadbeat. Have you checked out State Farm yet regarding the home insurance? They will offer you a special deal if you use their company for both auto and home.
    I agree WG, I use State Farm for home, car and other insurance and they (like some others) discount the overall pricing.

Also Adam when deliberating your price for home owners insurance possibly ask them what is the bottom line that you need for proper coverage as you may be paying for more coverage than you actually need.
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Negotiating is so true adam. These days companies will go above and beyond to keep a client. I have seen it over and over when I worked at my bank. You will be fine. Your first step is to start talking. When we were doing our mortgage for our new home I remember our topic of escrow coming up. I know how that can stink sometimes. So I asked what happened if I changed my mind. You not tied to that it can be changed. Talk with your bank.

This may be positive thinking or not. But I guess with me its black or white. Either way you have to pay it right? Escrow or not. Either way you have to budget that in. You find a way and make it work. Don't lose your home. Don't give it up just yet. This is so minor. You will work it out and be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated alice in wonderland [ 6 Answers ]

I want to find an animated version of alice in wonderland. I used two have a vhs tape of it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think it's from the 90s but it might be 80s I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what company it's by. I think the theme song went something like "alice if only we knew...

Alice and wonderland [ 1 Answers ]

I just went and saw the new alice and wonderland directed by tim burton with johnney depp in it. Does anyone happen to know the name of the dance the mad hatter did at the end??

Weird alice in wonderland movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks...

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search