Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancy511 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 06:55 AM
    Yi, uti, and bv all together!
    Hi I was currently diagnosed with a YI, BV and a UTI all at once!. I going crazy . What could have caused all this?, I got blood work done and everything came out fine. My gyn has no answers for me. Please helpi have been taking acidophilus pills and currently stop eating sugars and white flours
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 06:57 AM

Are you sexually active?
    nancy511 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Yes,. with my husband of 6 yrs
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 2, 2011, 07:14 AM
    Jeans too tight?
    Wear cotton panties and loose pants, drink real cranberry juice (and lots of fluids in general), and eat fresh asparagus.
    Wash with unscented mild soap and dry well and air out a little.
    Antibiotics commonly make women more susceptible, and possibly other medications.
    Some women get them a lot, some never. It can be related to your pH (including from what you eat and drink) and your anatomy as well as sex, fabrics, etc.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 07:18 AM

Your husband needs to be treated for the BV as well or he will continue to pass it back to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I have a UTI? [ 2 Answers ]

Almost every time I've gone pee for the last two days its hurt. Not really bad, but it has been uncomfortable. Could it be a UTI? I haven't had any other symptoms like having to pee all the time or anything. I don't feel comfortable asking my parents, and I have no way to get to the doctor without...

UTI what would you do? [ 5 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago I had all the classic symptoms of a UTI a low grade fever, flank pain, blood and pain while urinating. I went to see my doctor and she had me have a urine culture. Two days later she called me with the results she told me I had a UTI and called in a script to my pharmarcy for...

Is is a UTI [ 4 Answers ]

I had my labs taken over a week ago my doctors office called me today to inform me that I have a UTI? I don't have any signs of one no burning or diffuculity urinating.. Could they have been wrong since I always know when I have one and this time I didn't?

Do I have a UTI? [ 8 Answers ]

Last night I noticed I had a frequent urge to urinate but, little came out. This morning my urine was sort of pinkish and the same thing was going on. Do I have a UTI? I am sexually active and a 16 year old female. My parents do not know that I am sexually active and I don't know how to confront...

View more questions Search