Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drealo Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 07:57 PM
    iTunes not working
    My iTunes won't seem to open, I've reinstalled it and restarted my computer and nothing, when I try opening it says ''a problem cause the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available'' I don't know what else to do ! Someone help please !
    nelababii Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 08:52 PM
    Maybe it has something to do with your computer? Have you checked your virus scanner? Make sure nothing else is wrong?
    Jessica-chen Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2011, 11:03 PM

Hi, do you get some kind of error message or does the computer just not do anything when you click on it?
    If it does nothing at all, try restarting your computer. If after a restart it is still not working, delete itunes from your computer and reinstall it. However before deleting, just to be safe, locate the itunes music folder (which you can just search for), and copy that folder to your desktop so that your music doesn't get deleted too. Then reinstall and it will surely work.
    Joy fax

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to not have a song show up on your main list, but still be in your itunes. I don't want my christmas music but I don't want to have to re-buy it next year.

Itunes [ 13 Answers ]

OK. I have the new 80 GB iPod Classic. Anyway. I have 2 computers. One of them(comp 1) I have all of my songs on itunes. I put those 700 songs on my iPod. Now I want to put the music from my iPod onto my other computer(comp 2). My other computer(2) has itunes but no music on it. I plug in my iPod...

ITunes [ 3 Answers ]

I Have I-tunes Library, I Want To Take A Song Out Of My Library And Attach The Song And Send The Song Through My E-mail To One Of My Contacts! How Do I Do That?

Itunes uses [ 5 Answers ]

Is itunes a program that is only used if you have an iPod? If not could someone tell me what itunes is for? I don't have a mp3 player or and iPod and was wondering if I need this software

No more iTunes [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have a site of free LEGAL musical downloads. If anyone does it would be appreciated very much. iTunes is geeting out of hand. Ive spent over 80 dollars there. Josh

View more questions Search