Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sezmepanda Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 06:21 PM
    Am I wasting my time on him?
    So there is this guy I really like. He's perfect for me. He reaches all my standards. We literally talk all day & everyday. Every morning I wake up and we text all day through school and then talk for hours on Facebook then back to texting until one of us falls asleep.. and then the cycle continues. But then recently, he told me he wanted to talk to this specific girl, and he told me her name and unfortunately that girl wasn't me. I was crushed, but I told him good luck.. I didn't want to seem jealous. I really think he has a thing for me, but I'm not sure. I've tried asking him how he feels but he always finds a way to avoid the q, and then I decide to just leave it alone because I don't want to annoy him. But my Q is, do you think I'm wasting my time on him? Should I just move on? I'm confused. Help?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 09:11 PM

Move on, your text buddy is interested in some one else. Sorry, I know you are disappointed.
    missamelia Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Feb 1, 2011, 10:32 PM
    I think you should move on focus on someone else. It doesn't sound positive at all. You'll be glad you did once you meet someone else!
    Honey27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 03:46 PM
    Well he might be interested in you or he might not. I think you need to test him. Maybe if he sees you interested in someone else he might wake up and show you how he feels. But if you show him that you are interested in some other guy and he still acts like just a friend then he does not have feeling for you and you should move on and forget about him.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2011, 04:57 PM

Is this the bisexual guy you were dating or someone else?
    Chris0107 Posts: 63, Reputation: 12

Feb 2, 2011, 05:37 PM

I would be very insulted if I were you, all that time talking and texting, and he just out of the blue tells you he likes someone else. Yes you are wasting your time. Move on. He wants to play the field. You deserve better.
    sezmepanda Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 05:45 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wasting my time? [ 5 Answers ]

Been dating for two years.Have talked about how we want to spend the rest of our lives together.But marriage is a light subject.I recently receive a promotion in the mail for a free trip, but to qualify we have to be married,living together or engaged.We are neither.My boyfriend suggested that I...

Am I wasting my time? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, Im 22 and I have been with my boyfriend who is 24 for 5 and a half years, and for the last 3 years I have been asking him every now and again what he wants from life and where he can see us going, It hasn't worried me in the past that he doesn't know what he wants, and doesn't really...

Am I wasting my time? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my ex had dated for 1 1/2 years when he decided that he wanted to have a break. I was completely OK with it... I mean I didn't want to hold him back if he didn't want to be with me for a while so we ended. Since then he has been making out that the whole reason we ended is my fault and my...

Am I wasting my time with him or wasting my time wondering? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello- Just call me dazed and confused! I 28 and have been in about a 6 month relationship. We've never really expressed that we love each other, which kind of bugs me but then again I don't want to put a time limit on things either. When asked if "this is the one?" I don't get that "gut...

View more questions Search