Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lou1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 02:48 PM
    Piercing not straight!! Urgent help needed!
    I got my belly button pierced last may, at first I didn't notice anything but when I look at it now its not straight! I've also noticed that sometimes its still a little weepy when I change it but surely it should have healed by now? I haven't spoen to a piercer yet, but was thinking of taking it out and letting it heal and getting it re-pierced somewhere else where it will be done stright! The trouble is I really wanted to have it sorted for my holiday in July as id already bought nice belly bars and not really been able to wear them yet! If I take it out now is it possible to have it re-pierced and at least partially healed by the beginning of July?
    sohotitsscary Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Feb 23, 2011, 07:31 PM
    Hiya
    You can never get it as perfect as you want it, if you let it close and heal the body artist will pierce the other side on fresh skin as it is stronger, it sounds like your allergic to the mental of your bar, can you get plastic ones? Or try a pure mental like sterling sliver? I know all bars are sliver loolking but some contain mixed mentals which cause reaction like yours, how to check is use a magnet if it sticks it has other mentals in it, if it don't stick it's a pure mental. Best of luck and happy hols

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urgent help needed [ 6 Answers ]

I need URGENT advice, on how to trust my Husband, he has done certain things in the past,for example peeping in on woman, and has admitted to this, but I think that other things has happened,but he denies it, he did admit to me years ago that I shouldn't trust him,because he doesn't know what he...

Urgent suggestions regarding relationship needed [ 3 Answers ]

I met this very cute girl about an year ago and we started going on.today we both love each other a lot.and we decided to get married after some time and all that stuff any happy couple would plan.but 2months ago I got to know this from her close friends and some other common and very good friends...

Urgent Help Needed! [ 1 Answers ]

James Madison wrote the 10th Essay in the Federalist Papers. He detailed information about segments/groups within the population, what were they "specifically called," what are they specifically called now? What is the significance of this Essay? Who gets the most and the least in the United...

View more questions Search