Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forgettheworld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 01:22 PM
    Are my resources okay for what I want to do?
    Hey there. I bleached my hair from dark brown to bleach blonde over a weekend due to time constraints about five months ago. This damaged it beyond belief and I cut a lot off. Then-i wished to give it a honey tone so I picked up a color I thought would be good for what I was looking for. It said copper (ugh) so I applied it and only wished to get a little copper in there but it turned out a pretty-natural looking red. I hate red hair(no offense meant) so in hysterics I dyed it brown-like the color I had in the first place. This all took place in about two weeks. Its been five months since then and I want to go back to blonde but my mom won't allow me because of the damage it caused. So I would like to first off fade my hair back to its original color(dirty blonde) because the roots are coming in horribly and it looks terrible with the now aubunish copperish color I have (from the faded due to time brown from red I had). Then when its back I wish to go bright blonde again-i loved the blonde but just messed it up. And since my hair will be my dirty blonde it'll be easier and less damaging to go light blonde. My point- I want to fade my hair to original dirty blonde from brown/auburn without damage. I want it to look pretty again which it doesn't. Can I reach my goal with original prell shampoo and some treseme deep moisturizing conditioner? p.s sorry for the long windedness of this!

Check out some similar questions!

Human Resources [ 12 Answers ]

What questions (at least FIVE questions) should we ask related to job and HRIS? Tq

Resources, and How Do You Homeschool? [ 3 Answers ]

We get most of our resources for homeschooling from our local homeschool store (it's a small little store). I thought maybe that we could get a couple of books from Borders book store. We bought The Idiot's Guide on How To Write Well. Some of the homeschool textbooks that we buy are not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.