Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miceman16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 10:17 AM
    Furnace light up and stay lite for 3 min, pilot want stay lite, change thermalcouple
    My furnace pilot would not stay lite, changed the thermcouple but pilot would still not stay lite, i installed a new gas valve, now pilot will stay lite until the unit lites up the furnace unit will come on and pilot goes out and unit stays on for about 3 min and then i hear a click and the furnace cuts off, and nothing is is on, i am confused, don't know what else to do.

Check out some similar questions!

Pilot light won't stay lite [ 0 Answers ]

I have a heat and glo propane heating stove that came with a the house I moved into. It did not work, pilot light would stay on but unit will not light. I have replaced the thermal pile with no success. I have now replaced the gas valve and the pilot light won't stay on. Any ideas as to what...

Pilot light won't stay lite [ 2 Answers ]

My pilot light won't stay lite. The flame is blue and I changed the thermocouple. But the moment I let go of the button it goes out can someone please help me?

Pilot light will not stay lite. [ 0 Answers ]

Have a gas hot water heater. Troubleshoot reads "Pressure Switch remained open longer than 5 seconds after the combustion blower was energized". What/Where is the Pressure Switch? Solution reads "Pressure Switch tubing is not connected correctly" What/Where is the Pressure Switch Tubing?

If my Thermocouple is bad will my pilot light stay lite [ 2 Answers ]

My pilot lite will go out once in a while.I don't it is not do to wind either.the furnace will work for a will and then I find the pilot out. It will relite and we go through the cycle again.

Water heater pilot light will not stay lite [ 1 Answers ]

My water heater pilot lite will not stay lite. What do I need to do or replace to solve this issue?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.