Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thegman1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 04:57 AM
    My sons skateboard when pushed off won't travel in a straight lin
    Before he gets on the board it always wants to run of to the left. If we push board on flat it will always move to the left in a small semi circle, any ideas to stop this?
    It is a new board with new bearings.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a skateboard on magnetism possible? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother is planning to make a skateboard based on magnetism so that it is eco-friendly and affordable... is it possible? Please give suggestions as well on EMAIL REMOVED

Bi & crushing on a straight girl. Not really sure if she is straight though. [ 10 Answers ]

'Ello (: I will give you some foundation on my situation! :] My name is Caitlin & I'm 14 years of age. I have been Bisexual for the past 2 years now & its something that I KNOW. I won't ever change being who I am. I am more into guys than girls. Bad experiences & such. I have been in...

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

Spinning on a skateboard [ 1 Answers ]

Yea I was wondering how you spin (on the ground) on a skateboard. I've been skating 4 about maybe five years and I can do pretty much any other old skool trik other than that. Its about balanc ei no but its weird for me 2 do, if you reply with an answer I'll tell you a cool move or something

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.