Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nomee_Jon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 08:18 PM
    Blower on Furnace keeps kicking off and what could be the problem?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2011, 08:26 PM

Sounds like your sensor went bad, because I had the same problem last year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace Blower Problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have a builder installed Goodman GDS80904BHA that is approximately 5 years old. Recently, the furnace seems to be shutting down and "recycling" before the call for heat has ended. Here's what's happening: 1. Call for heat. 2. Draft inducer starts. 3. Ignition glow plug starts. 4. Gas valve...

Goodman furnace blower not kicking in [ 6 Answers ]

Model is gmp075-3.. worked fine until today. I cleaned the flame sensor and that seems to work. The gas ignites and all seems good but the bottom blower motor doesn't spin, just humms. Could it be burnt out?there was a foul smell noticed by someone else here. Its o zegrees here.any good...

Why is my blower to my englander wood furnace keep kicking on every 20 seconds ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Englander add on furnace model 28-3500 which is supposed to heat 3000 sq ft. it is hooked to the ductwork and does have a thermostat.. but it seems the blower kicks on constantly ever 15 seconds.. even when the house is warm.. (but my foyer is always cold). I just don't want this part to...

Problem with my furnace blower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a problem with my furnace blower. You can hear it trying to start but it doesn't. It's a 115V motor, 1/3 hp, 6.6A. I put an amp meter on hot leading to motor and it drew 20.9Amps. What could it be? The motor is not seized because I am able to turn the pulley by hand. Could the...

View more questions Search