Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kittie_Cat Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 08:53 PM
    How do I get my black hair dye out??
    I have had black dye in my hair for about 2 months and I have tried Every thing (or so it seems) please how do I get this mess out?? :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 22, 2007, 04:59 PM
    You will need to chemically strip the dye from your hair. Keep in mind that black hair dyes are the hardest to remove. I recommend that you get it professionally done. If you can't go to the salon, ask a friend to help you.
    LifeExperiences Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittie_Cat
    I have had black dye in my hair for about 2 months and i have tried Every thing (or so it seems) please how do i get this mess out????:confused:
    That would depend on what type of hair dye you have used. My advice would be to first check the box for the list of ingredients or chemicals used. Unfortunately, if it's a metallic dye, then you can't remove it unless you have it chemically stripped, which will cause further damage to your hair. The only other option is to just let it grow out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

How often can I dye my hair? [ 20 Answers ]

My natural hair color is a reddish brown and I recently dyed it black. I meant to dye it brown to get rid of the red, which I hate, but after I bought the wrong kind of dye and messed up, I colored it black to cover it and it turned out really well and actually looks really good. I dyed it about a...

Hair dye [ 2 Answers ]

I dye my hair either brown or a reddy brown I'm 46 I would like to no if giong black would age my face

Removing Hair Dye from Hair... Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Readers, I really need someone's help. I had a neutral dark blonde with blonde highlights and decided it would be fun to go darker. I looked online and found the color and even used a computer generated website to put it on my face and make sure the color would look okay. I brought in...

View more questions Search