Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ma3cobb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Ua time frame!?
    Im 6' 3" 235lbs. If I drank 8-9 beers 9 1/2 days ago and took a UA, would it show any traces of alcohol or anything else that is related to drinking?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2011, 04:52 PM

Ethylsulfate (EtS) is the longest lasting metabolite of ethanol (EtOH) that can be detected in urine. Slightly (but not much) longer than Ethylglucuronide (EtG).

There is no metabolite of EtOH that even approaches a 9 day detection window.

In this instance, the amount consumed is irrelevant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time frame for adoption? [ 0 Answers ]

My husband and I are adopting my nephew. My sister signed the papers for her rights to be terminated months ago. We are now waiting for a hearing to be scheduled. If at the hearing the judge decides to terminate her rights we accept custody. He has to be an "orphan" for one week and then we can...

SS-8 time frame [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it usually take the IRS to get back to me on an SS-8?

Vacation time frame [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I have been working with this employee since jan of this year and I am planning to switch to another employer but I do have 3 weeks of vacation as per my employement agreement .My question is can I ask my HR to encash my vacation time ?(I have been with this company only for 11 months...

Eviction Time Frame [ 8 Answers ]

I live in San Francisco CA, I've been living in the same house for 27 years and the last 2 years I've been paying rent to the new owner. However the last 4 months I've been only able to pay partial rent due to my 62 yr old mother who's been sick. I've expressed to the landlord that we can't make...

Time frame for oppostion [ 2 Answers ]

What is the time frame for filing an opposition to a vacate judgement of divorce settlement? You say, "Get a lawyer", but my daughter's attorney is obviously working for her ex instead of her. The bankruptcy attorney that represents her told her that her family attorney was supposed to have filed...

View more questions Search