Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frostybabygurl Posts: 117, Reputation: 6

Jan 31, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Clueless about next step in getting back $ or item
    OK I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the correct section or not, so I apologize in advance...
    I made a purchase online back in early November from a Thai fighting website. It's been 12 weeks since I purchased the items and I still haven't received anything. I've tried contacting the people who run the website, I've emailed them, used their online contact us form and opened help desk tickets about it as well. I haven't heard from them at all. When I went to check the status of my order to see if it had been shipped it went from cleared to no order history. I paid through paypal and contacted them only to have them tell me that after 45 days they can't do anything. I'm at a complete loss as to where I can from here or what I can do. I want to either have the items I paid for or get my money back. Does anyone have any suggestions? The website is own and run right out of Thailand.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jan 31, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frostybabygurl View Post
    ... I paid through paypal and contacted them only to have them tell me that after 45 days they can't do anything. ...
    If Paypal can't help you, it appears you are out of luck.

Chalk it up to experience. Next time, don't wait 12 weeks before contacting Paypal.
    marcellis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 02:26 PM
    Why don't you pay some one to track these people down. I am sorry
    frostybabygurl Posts: 117, Reputation: 6

Jan 31, 2011, 03:34 PM

I contacted paypal over a month ago, I wiaited because the website sates that it can take up to 6 weeks to make the item, I assumed that paypals 45 day limit didn't apply to that. So based on what you guys are saying... I'm SOL? There's no other recourse to get my money back or get the items? This wasn't some idiot selling off kijiji or something like that, this is a well known website for MMA fighting gear with a huge following. What good would it be to track them down? I have an address, phone, fax etc to contact them, they just never respond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An item that cost $90 is sold for $120. The gross profit ratio for this item is? [ 2 Answers ]

an item that cost $90 is sold for $120... the gross profit ratio for this item is? I understand that GP = revenue - cost of goods sold

Changing text of a listbox item to match item above [ 1 Answers ]

I need this code to be able to take the time out of an item in a list box and replace the time of the item under. The code then needs to take the time in brackets at the end of the item and add it to the end of that time also. e.g. this program is meant to be used for a bakery to tell them what...

Getting back into basketball and clueless [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in 8th grade and I did basketball in 4th and 5th grade a lot and was really into it. In 6th grade I had to quit because I didn't have anytime to do it anymore. Well I've just joined a house league, which a lot of people do in my grade ,but anyway I don't really remember and rules or techniques...

Bad item on credit back again. [ 3 Answers ]

Could a collection agency put a bad item (that was already removed from the credit report once) back on a year or two after it was removed? The original debt was a unfulfilled contract with Bally's back in 2000-2001 I never paid it and less then a year ago when I checked my credit report it was...

View more questions Search