Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gypsie51 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Heater gas forced air
    I have a combo heat and cooling system the problem is with the heat the unit cycles glow light comes on the furnace firers up and then shuts down I have to reset the system two maybe three times what causes this seem like every night I have to go through this what can it be
    gypsie51 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 08:56 AM

Have a combo heat and cooling system the problem is with the heat the unit cycles glow light comes on the furnace firers up and then shuts down I have to reset the system two maybe three times what causes this seem like every night I have to go through this what can it be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas forced air heater won't turn heat on [ 6 Answers ]

My honeywell thermostat electric, shows "filter" change light blinking and won't turn on the heater when turned up. The thermostat will 'click' when temp turned up and I can manually turn on the fan but no fire in the heater. The thermostat is 1 year old, filter changed

I have an older Lennox gas forced air heater and cannot seem to locate a reset button [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older Lennox gas force air heater and cannot seem to locate a reset button. I have power to the unit but an not getting any results on heat! I have replaced the gas valve due to a buzz sound and no heat, I have replaced the thermostat transformer but still no heat!!

Problem gas forced air heater [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn thermostat on it clicks, but no heat. My son turned just the fan on it works, he opened door to heater said the pilot light is ignited and first time the burners came on. They then went out and then wouldn't come back on.

How efficient is it to convert gas forced air to electric forced air? [ 1 Answers ]

I am afraid of a gas furnace, for fear of an explosion. I have had this fear since I was a little boy. Hence, I simply must have an electric heating system. However, the area in the MidWest where I have been considering has almost no electric homes, mostly because of the high electric rates...

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search