Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicolorio7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 11:49 PM
    Help!
    I have a question. I am very confused and scared and I need a lot of advice from people with experience right now. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and have been sexual with two other guys after him. One of the guys is very rough while we have sex and he is also very big (thick-wise and length). Every time we have sex it hurts so much but I'm embarressed to admit it. Last night we had sex for a while and it hurt the whole time. The day after (today) when I had to pee, it burned so bad and I started crying. I thought I was just allergic to the latex condom and that was it. But when I went to pee again I was bleeding very heavy. I put a tampon in and now I am continuing to bleed very heavy as if I'm on my menstrual cycle. My period comes the same every time (every 25 days) & always ALWAYS starts light than gets heavy than ends light. It's the same thing every time. Except tonight when I started bleeding heavy, makes 19 days. So I'm early for my period. I have terrible cramps, my insides are killing me, it hurts to pee. I have been diagnosed with hpv over the summer and I know that it is bad for me to have a lot of unprotected sex, that's why I use a condom. But what could this be? I'm so worried. I'm only 18 years old and yes its bad to be so young with HPV but I need advice, I'm nervous that I may have cancer or something bad. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2011, 12:07 AM

Why aren't you at the ER?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search