Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sydneylol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 07:37 PM
    What should I do if a bone from some food is stuck in my dogs butt
    What happens if my dog has a bone stuck in his butt could I help him on the way to the vet
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2011, 07:44 PM

If the bone has traveled through that far then there really isn't a great deal you can do to help.

When you travel to the vets just try to avoid any bumpy roads and make sure he is kept comfortable to try and avoid the bone perforating the bowel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy butt with dogs what the cause? [ 21 Answers ]

My dog keeps licking at his butt and dragging his butt along the carpet to scratch what is the cause there is nothing there I checked, but he keeps doing it. Could it be worms? Can they get worms from eating chocolate?

Bone shapes on domisticated animals used for food [ 2 Answers ]

Bone shapes for beef, pork , lamb and veal as used in determining methods of cooking

Dogs with itchy butt [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has been having an itchy butt for months and I have tried a lot of things. I have asked the groomer to clean his butt and have changed his food tested him for worms and he is still scratching:(. Do you know of any other home remedies I haven't tried?

Chipped bone, arthritis in dogs [ 2 Answers ]

My dog has a chipped bone in her knee and arthritis. She is only 5 years old. The vet said she has to have the bone removed, which is costly. Is that our only recourse? Can a chipped bone be dissolved?

View more questions Search