Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wissa2775 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 05:53 PM
    Tax implication. Scott
    I understand I had to pay Federal and State tax, but what about Social security and medicare tax withheld, having said that, I am giving my residency card back to the immigration.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax implication [ 1 Answers ]

I've been in the US since 1999 and paying my taxes every year, and became a us resident since 2008. I will be leaving the states for good in the next few months. Can I get a refund for all the taxes I paid for all these years and how? Thanks

Tax implication on pay package [ 1 Answers ]

I am receiving a sign-on of 25K, a 75K relo (net lump sum) and a 200K annual salary in NJ. What tax would I have to pay on the sign-on, I assume the company is paying the tax on the relocation (due to the net lump sum position) and are there any witholdings I should be aware of? I am a single, no...

Tax implication -Spouse on H1 or H4 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My fiancé is working in California on H1B. I am planning to get married and move with him on H4. I also have an option with me to take up a job myself and move on H1B visa. I wanted to understand the tax implications on both of our salaries in case I am on H4 or on H1. Request your...

Tax implication [ 3 Answers ]

What is the tax implication for an early withdrawal of 401K funds?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.