Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    decurion_incubus_maximus Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Beatles-kinks duet?
    Hi people.I downloaded this song listed as a beatles-kinks duet on limewire.I am guessing it is't a beatles-kinks duet though.it sounds like just the kinks.am sorry am not being much help not knowing the lyrics of the song either.the few words that I caught aren't enuff to make sense of.Do let me know if you recognize the song and the real artist.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 16, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by decurion_incubus_maximus
    Hi ppl.I downloaded this song listed as a beatles-kinks duet on limewire.i am guessing it is't a beatles-kinks duet tho.it sounds like just the kinks.am sorry am not being much help not knowing the lyrics of the song either.the few words that i caught arn't enuff to make sense of.Do let me know if u recognize the song and the real artist.
    I also use Limewire, what was the duet called on Limewire?

Jan 16, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie
    I also use Limewire, what was the duet called on Limewire?
    It's actually untitled.Infact it is listed ' beatles & the kinks(rare & unreleased) '

Jan 16, 2007, 09:05 AM
    I could mail u the song if u wish

Jan 23, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by decurion_incubus_maximus
    Hi ppl.I downloaded this song listed as a beatles-kinks duet on limewire.i am guessing it is't a beatles-kinks duet tho.it sounds like just the kinks.am sorry am not being much help not knowing the lyrics of the song either.the few words that i caught arn't enuff to make sense of.Do let me know if u recognize the song and the real artist.
    I could mail this song to anyone who wants.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 23, 2007, 12:28 AM
    Hi, I managed to download this song from Limewire. My first reaction was it sounded a bit like the beatles, then the more I listened I thought... maybe the Kinks. I got quite a few of the lyrics and tried a lyric search... no results. To be honest I don't really know who it is, maybe it is very early Kinks and Beatles messing around in a studio, sorry I'm not much help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best beatles song [ 1 Answers ]

I've just got the new beatles album love and its absolutley amazing. My question is which is the best ever beatles song and what's the most underated? The best in my opinion is let it be and the most underated is ob la de ob la da

1998 Toyota Duet Manual [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Is There Any One WHo Can Send The Manual Of Toyota Duet 1998 plzz I Really Need It:(. Any Help Would Be Appreciated. Thanks

Toyota Duet 1998 Check Light 8 Code [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Friends I Want To Know This That My Toyota Duet 1998 Is Not Getting Started When The Ignition Is Turned On THere Is No Cranking Only The Engine Check Light Starts And It Blinks up to 8 times. What Does It Means? Any Help Considered As a Favour:) reply me plzzzz ...

The Beatles [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what is trhe rarest Beatle 45 & Lp and what the value of those records would be today?

View more questions Search