Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleletto1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 03:06 PM
    Vaginal Bumps?
    I have small bumps in my vaginal area. I am not sexually active, I'm 15, and I shave occasionally. What does this mean? Is it an infection?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Hi littleletto... it could be various things,a reaction to the shaving, an allergy to something your underwear may be being washed in,maybe you use some kind of feminine deodorant in that area which might become an irritant or even a new shower gel.Perhaps you've used different sanitary protection recently which is different from the regular one.It could even be something you eat or drink.

I think you need to go to your doctor first, maybe take a urine sample.I know you say the vaginal area, but the bladder opening (urethra)and the vagina are very close together making the passing of infection very easy should you have a urine infection.
    Your doctor may also take a swob from the vagina and send it to the lab for testing, just to make sure there is no infection there... you could have thrush, which is easily treated.

If you've already been to your doctor and had the above done,and the lumps are still there then try various allergy tests from the things I've mentioned above, unfortunately there is no quick way, it's a process of illimination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

The last time I shaved I used an older razor... Then I noticed a couple days later that I had a white bump near the lip of my vagina.. I was hoping you would be able to tell me what it is

Vaginal bumps [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dateing for almost a year. We first had sex about four months in. He had these bumps that were painless on his penis. He had it checked before we did anything and the doctor said it was a type of genital acne. But after we had sex they came up on me. Does anyone know...

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Opps sorry delete!

Just vaginal bumps [ 2 Answers ]

My friend recently told me that she has noticed bumps around her area... She says there is no color to the bumps, no itch, no pain, no dicharge or puss... I've been searching for possible reasons or what it could be but I'm just at a loss... What could it be?

Vaginal bumps [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I received oral sex about 2 months ago and I shaved about 2 weeks ago and these bumps started to appear could it be herpes or just regular razor bumps the bumps don't itch or aren't painful they are the color of my skin and they don't blister or anything my a part of my vagina is very...

View more questions Search