Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avqwz Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2011, 06:52 PM
    I don't hardly have cramps anymore,during the day I might get them for like 5 seconds,and then they go away.im feeling much better.I believe it WAS my period,it was just not what I was expecting.if I have anymore questions I WILL ask my mom first,and if I feal uncomfortable asking her,ill come to one of you.if it ever seems like I didn't read what one of you said,its just because I was just REALLY WORRIED and needed to double check.:)))))thanks for ALL of the advice,help,and time you used to help me!! :::::)))))))))))

Feb 10, 2011, 05:10 PM
    Today I have cramps again,backaches,headaches,and stomachaches.my mom still says its my period.it was so bad today,that I didn't even go to school.im ssssssssoooooooooo tired!I have a school dance tomorrow,I don't want to miss school again,so should I take asprin?id apreciate your time to answer this question.:)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 06:16 PM

Did you try aspirin before for your cramps? My advice is still the same as before. If aspirin is what you normally take for pains, then yes, that's what you should try first for your pain. If that does work, try other pain killers such as midol or advil or tylenol or aleve.

Feb 10, 2011, 08:51 PM
    URGENT!PLEASE HELP!I just looked in my underwear and there were dark yellow spots in the front of my underwear!I'm REALLY WORRIED!should I tell my mom?should I be worried?
    PS:slight smell(you can only tell if you tried).not clumpy.PLEASE HELP!!
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 09:48 PM

If it's really truly urgent, then you tell your mom first, then come here.

Feb 11, 2011, 05:31 AM
    Can you tell me what this means?
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2011, 09:52 AM

It's probably nothing. If you're that worried then talk to your mom and have her take you to the doctor.

Feb 11, 2011, 04:39 PM
    Okay,thanks.sorry if I over exaggerated,I'm going through lots of things.ive always been a worry wart.

Feb 16, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Right now I have very tiny red streaks in my underwear.does this mean anything?by the way,I've felt like this for longer than a month now.my sisster said that this means I'm about to start,and that she felt like I do so long that she had actually gotten used to it,and then in the middle of the night.she lies all the time so I'm not sure to trust her advice.can you tell me if all this is normal?btw:dont know if this has anything to do with it,but my mom started when she was 13,and my sister started when she was 9.im 11.could the ages that they started affect the age that I start?

Feb 16, 2011, 11:34 AM
    I didn't finish that last part:in the middle of the night she started.sorry:)

Feb 18, 2011, 02:24 PM
    Is this normal?
    So,I've had first period symptoms for longer than a month now.I am 11.my sister said that she had these symptoms so long that she had gotten used to it and then unexpecctedly,it came.I was just wondering how long these symptoms can last before it actually comes.
    Thank you for your time!:)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2011, 03:18 PM
    >Multiple Threads Merged<

Please stop opening new threads for the same question.
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 03:51 PM

Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    periods aren't always totally predictable. when i first began getting my periods, when i was your age, it started suddenly one day, was awful and lasted nearly a week. and then i didn't see it again for months. and then a few weeks between. and a couple months again. eventually it became somewhat regular, roughly every month or so. it finally got totally regular when i began birth control, but i was about 15 then. the discharge it pretty normal, as long as there's no foul smell and no cottage cheese consistency. you'll get to know your body and what's normal for you as you continue to grow and mature. if you're ever unsure or concerned, it's always better safe than sorry and you can always talk with your doctor if you think there is something wrong.

it sounds like you might have had a short first period. the average cycle is around 28 days, but you might not have a normal cycle right away. i'd keep some pads in the bathroom and probably in your purse or school bag too. then you can always be prepared for when it comes again. and if the discharge is bothersome, i'd try some pantyliners.
    like i keep telling you, your periods will be unpredictable for a while. no one can tell you when your next period will actually come. and the discharge sound pretty normal, but again, if you're worried talk to your mom and have her take you to the doctor.
    if you continue experiencing the symptoms, especially the cramps and any other physical pains, you need to go and talk to your doctor. while cramps and what not are totally normal during and around the time of your period, there may be other causes that need to be addressed if you are experiencing them all the time.
    Again, for what feels like the thousandth time, what you are experiencing is pretty normal. But if you're worried, or it's interfering with your daily activities and routine, GO TO THE DOCTOR'S! We're not psychics here. No one can tell you when your period is going to come again. It could be tomorrow. It could be 3 months from now. No one knows.
    zenapenguin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 07:42 AM
    Omg! Im 11 years old 2 and have such a thick whitish sischarge in my pants that I sometimes find myself changing my undies during the day! PLEASE give me a clue if my periods are coming soon because I think its about time! All my friends have started too and I'm fully developed by now!(trust me) *** help!
    My e-mail:>Removed<
    Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lucywesternxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 10:18 AM
    Heyy I have a problem I am 13 years old and still haven't got my period, I have been having whitish discharge probs over a year and I am 32B bra size should I be worried, please help xxxx

Oct 10, 2011, 10:20 AM
    Hiya, here is my situation I am 13 and I still haven't got my first period, I have been having whitish discharge for over a year now, and I am 32B in bra size should I be worried? Please reply xxxx

Oct 13, 2011, 12:06 PM
    Does anyone have any replys too my question? Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

View more questions Search