Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dleonskie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 01:22 PM
    I have a Miranda 350C Computer Flashgun which has two settings-Manual & Auto.
    I have inherited the above without instructions,It works on manual with my Canon EOS camera but will not respond to Auto control. How can I test this to check whether its working properly. I don't know quite what to do with it.
    Would like info.and advice.
    Thanks again. dleonskie.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I restart my computer to factory settings [ 2 Answers ]

I have a toshiba and would like to know howto restart it to factory settings, some one added a password and now I cannot do anything with my own computer.

How Do I Reboot My computer to factory settings? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to reboot my computer, I've given up on trying to fix it, I own a laptop Hp pavilion dv4000. I have two disc that I think might be the ones I need but I am not sure, One is Application and Driver Recovery DVD I tried it but all it did was reinstall a bunch of programs, I want my...

Computer changed its network settings by itself? [ 4 Answers ]

Before I ask my question, I would like to make the point that I'm not entirely certain that my regular means of internet access are, in the simplest terms, "legal". Under normal circumstances, I would usually connect to a wireless network called "linksys" which I understand is a wireless router...

Civic.auto to manual, cost? Etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I own a honda civic 99 h/b. It is currently automatic and I want to change it to manual. I love this car and won't sell it but am very bored with automatic. How much roughly would you think it would cost and would it be done by most mechanics? Thanks Conor

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.