Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dillardoffroad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Ambient air temp sensor
    Can anybody tell me wheere the ambient air temp sensor is on a 1996 dodge ram?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 31, 2011, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dillardoffroad View Post
    Can anybody tell me wheere the ambient air temp sensor is on a 1996 dodge ram?
    Are you certain that it has that sensor? For which system?
    dillardoffroad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 04:32 PM
    Comment on CaptainRich's post
    I found it, it is right below the headlight on the radiator support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What size wire should I use for 100 amp service with ambient temp of 75 degrees Far? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ran a 1 1/4 inch conduit a distance of 75 feet to a sub-panel. What size awg thhn wire should I use to connect to it? Our ambient temp is 75 F.

Intake Air Temp Sensor (IAT) 2000 Caravan 3.8L [ 4 Answers ]

I am getting a fault code that states the Intake Air Temp Sensor (IAT) is either high or low voltage on my 2000 Grand Caravan 3.8L. It is displayed on the odometer as fault code 23 = OBD-II code P0112 or P0113. I know it is a thermistor that changes resistance as air flows over it. I read...

Design ambient temp & evaporating temp? [ 1 Answers ]

If a manufacturer says their compressor can be used in a 2-1/2 ton compressor when the design ambient temperature is 100 F and the evaporating temperature is 45 F how do I measure/verify these temps for my location? Is the design ambient temp the outdoor temperature? Is the evaporating temp the...

Ambient Air Temperature Sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. Can you tell me what the purpose is of the "ambient air temperature sensor" and can it make your car stall during "hot and humid" driving conditions? What is the connection between this sensor and the "air conditiong" system?

Dodge Ram Ambient Air Sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 and on the overhead console the reading for the outside temp reads -40. I was told that the Ambient air sensor needed to be replaced so I picked one up. Now the big question is does anyone know where it is located at?

View more questions Search