Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caposlim Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 12:49 PM
    I just called the treasury offset program and they say my taxes may be offset will my
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 30, 2011, 01:15 PM

Will my what.. finsih your question

Jan 30, 2011, 01:28 PM
    I just called the treasury offset program and they say my taxes may be offset will my taxes be taken I never received any letters stating my federal taxes will be taken

Jan 30, 2011, 01:42 PM
    If federal taxes may be offset will they be taken without you being notified
    I just called the treasury offset program and they say my taxes may be offset will my taxes be taken I never received any letters stating my federal taxes will be taken
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2011, 04:28 PM

No, you normally don't know until you don't get the money.

I will assume you are aware of who you owe the money to and why

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OFFSET FLANGE which is offset 4 from centre [ 1 Answers ]

WHERE CAN YOU FINE A flange which A offset 4” from centre? OR WHERE CAN YOU GET IT fabricate?

How much of our IRA contribution can be used to offset NY non-resident taxes [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are full time residents of California but still have a small ownership percentage in a K-1 partnership from when we lived in NY 10 years ago. Not much income, but just enough so we have to file a return. The IT-203 worksheet asks for the amount of our IRA contribution that comes...

Offset smoker [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought an offset smoker and have never used one before. Do I put the coal or wood in the small chamber and all the meat in the large chamber?

Toilet offset [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an old house that's on a concrete slab. I want to replace the tub with a better one that's 36" by 72". The problem is that the toilet is in the way. If I could move it 6 inches sideways... 8 inches would be even better... could install the new bathtub. Any ideas? Anyone ever seen...

View more questions Search