Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MiaTamia Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 10:51 AM
    Ex doesn't want anything to do with me
    My ex and I was together for two years then had a baby when my baby was 1month old he left me to be with another girl they been together for three years now . I slept with his best friend once about a month ago... Why is he mad at me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 30, 2011, 10:58 AM

He is mad because you slept with his best friend. Is he also mad at the best friend? He is a jealous idiot.

Jan 30, 2011, 11:10 AM
    He text me and told me that he doesn't care that slept with his best friend and he had plans to be with me again but now he doesn't and all he wants is to love his girlfriend... what does all this implies
    Expert

Jan 30, 2011, 11:15 AM

It implies he is mad and he is a jealous idiot you don't need.

Feb 1, 2011, 03:53 AM
    My child father lives in Canada I live in the Caribbean we broke up when my baby was a month.. Because he wanted to be with some one else... Her family has a little money... she live not to far from me... She is his aunt niece... so their family live close to each other She takes care of him so he comes to the Caribbean and spends six months every year during that time hardly take care if his daughter financially... he claims his not working... If he goes back to Canada he only spends three months then returns for another six months to be with his girl friend... do I ignore him an take care of my child alone? And what do u think about my situation

When do I start in getting into a new relationship
    Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 01:16 PM

Take care of your child yourself, and get a life that you enjoy without him, and have no more to do with him, because he does nothing for you, or his child. Is there a way to get child support through the courts? If not, enjoy your life without him, and don't look back. You are free to do whatever you want, when you want to, just don't get pregnant please. And choose your men better.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2011, 01:41 PM

I totally agree with TAL---get on with your life. In fact be thankful you don't have to try and support him and you baby!! Why you would even want to continue being an after thought for this guy!!

You need to go NO CONTACT --that means not contacting him in any shape or form, and do let him contact YOU. I can't get over were he actually said he was going to get back with you somewhere along the line. Geez, I would have told him exactly were to put those thoughts, in fact I would have even drawn him pictures if need be!!

Take care

Feb 1, 2011, 05:32 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Thanks guys this is a lot of help
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2011, 05:37 PM

If he supposedly loves his girlfriend and has been with her for 3 years then he never intended on getting back with you, he just wants to make youfeel guilty. He's being selfish and jealous for no reason. He no longer has any rights to you or say over you. You do what you must. All he gets to be is the father of your child not the one who dictates the rest of you life.

Feb 2, 2011, 03:33 AM
    Thanks a lot...

I did get pergnant for him again and all you wanted me to do was get rid of it... He never callled to see how I was feeling... You are right you should really forget him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't he want me? [ 5 Answers ]

Why even after I try so hard to be perfect for him he turns and leaves ne begging him to come back, he know's my weakness... Bc he kills me every time..

What's wrong my kenmorefreezer doesn't freeze; fridge doesn't cool [ 2 Answers ]

Noticed yesterday that my freezer was not freezing and then today when I got home the fridge is not cooling. It's a kenmore Model 106.53522300 side my side doors.

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

Why doesn't anyone like me? [ 6 Answers ]

Im 16 now and I've got to the point where I want a relationship, But I've never had any interests, I feel its my fault that I don't get out enough to look for guys, Most just become my friends :) , I like a certain guy but I am really shy about talking to him, he works with one of my...

View more questions Search