Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizlemasters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 07:19 AM
    Hair Disasters
    My daughter has died her hair for 2 years at home mostly, She was dying it a medium brown and her natural color is a dark blonde. After dying for a year (about evry 4 months) her hair wouldn't accept any color in spots. She colored it a soft black and everything colored nicely. She has colored it black about 3 times. She wanted to remove the black and try to get close to her natural color again, so I took her to salon for corrective coloring. After two cycles of bleach, her hair was orange, and a level 9 blonde at the roots. Stylist put a color 6 light brown on her hair, but hair did not accept color in spots. Now her hair is brown, bright blonde, and orangish- red. It cost 210.00 and looks worse than when we walked in. My daughter is in tears, the stylist wants us to come back tomorrow, but I'm worried she will make it worse. What should we do? Why won't her hair accept color after being bleached?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for book about curious engineering disasters or failures [ 0 Answers ]

I once owned the book - published in the 1960s, I think. Stories with photos of curious or funny situations - one picture was of a huge pile of fouled and snarled anchors dredged up from a harbor bottom.

Supernatural Lessons from Natural Disasters and Wars [ 8 Answers ]

There are important supernatural lessons from natural disasters and wars that are often overlooked. From God's perspective, the message of calamities, such as tsunamies, hurricanes, and wars, is God giving "unsaved" survivors time and opportunity to repent. Calamities show: . Life is short...

Plumbing disasters! [ 3 Answers ]

I moved in with my boyfriend and I noticed that sometimes when you flush the toilet it won't go down. It will fill up with water then slowly go down, then after a few hours if you flush again it will go down... that was months ago now we are having sewage waste come up whenever you flush or use the...

Human Disasters [ 2 Answers ]

Human disaters in the month of April?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.