Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paulinamtcb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 05:41 AM
    How to connect D-Link Router to verizon DSL?
    Trying to connect D-Link --WBR-2310 to my westell verizon westell -7500 box .please help .I am new to all of this ,also handicaped,and sit to long at commputer. Thank you P.M

Check out some similar questions!

Verizon DSL, Linksys router connection issues [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am having internet connection problems. I have a Verizon DSL connection with a Westell Wirespeed modem connected to a Linksys BEFSR41 router. Two computers are connected to the router, one running XP the other Mac OSX. I have had this network running for sometime, but just lost the...

Connect DSL modem to a lynkys Wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

I have an internet connection through a verizon DSL modem and I would like to connect the DSL modem to a lynkys wireless router for my home network.Please could you help me to do the connection Thanks

Connect dsl/router to cable modem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I used to have internet connection through QWEST. Now I have Internet connection through Mediacom, which is cable internet. I use a modem called RCA DCM425 as of now. I am aware that this modem is not Wi-Fi, and 2WIRE is. After investigating a lot on the Internet I found out that it is possible...

DSL Connection by Verizon Router and DHCP [ 2 Answers ]

We have a dsl connection to the verizon westell router/firewall. I want to have the best access possible using desktop remote(DR). What would be the best course of connection when setting up these PCs and Server. I want to setup the server to control dhcp and Active directory. We are getting...

Trying to connect D-Link router through a Linksys. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a D-Link DI-604 that I want to hookup my TiVo and XBox up to, and that router is connected to a Linksys BEFW11S4. The D-Link doesn't seem to be able to connect through the Linksys to get onto the internet. What needs to be changed to get this working?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.