Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    li8787 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 03:55 AM
    When england come in Schengen states?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 30, 2011, 04:36 AM

This information is from Wikipedia, but I don't think England was included in the countries whereby a passport was not needed.

In 1944, the governments-in-exile of the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg (Benelux) signed an agreement to eliminate border controls between themselves; this agreement was put into force in 1948.

Similarly, the Nordic Passport Union was created in 1952 to permit free travel amongst the Nordic countries of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden and some of their associated territories.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Schengen Visa to England [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use Schengen Visa for travelling to England for a short period, less than 7 days?

Can I travel to England after being 90 days in Schengen countries? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. right now I'm in Barcelona I will stay here for 90 days, after that I want to go to England, is it allow to travel there after being in schengen countries. I know England doesn't belong to this countries, so is it possible to travel without having any trouble? Thanks!

Visa Waiver program England to States [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My sister had a bi-polar episode in 1996 whilst in California and was sectioned for evaluation for 2 days, then went back to england. She does not know whether she was 'arrested' and therefore is worried that if she ticks the I94W waiver to state she wasn't arrested that she may be denied...

View more questions Search