Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blazeoni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 08:36 PM
    Wwii military currency centavos?
    How much is 15 centavos from 1940's in U.S. Dollars.

Check out some similar questions!

Currency from WWII and what it's worth. [ 3 Answers ]

I found some currency that my dad brought home from WWII and possibly Korea. I am curious as to what they are worth and where I can go to find out. One is a 1 pound note from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand,a one dollar bank of Canada bill, Military currency: one yen, ten yen and 50 yen, ...

WWII currency [ 3 Answers ]

I have several bills that are in pristiine condition from overseas from WWII. Are they of any value?

Value of WWII currency [ 2 Answers ]

I have come across some WWII currency that my father acquired while serving in Europe from 1944-46. Where would I take it to find out it's value? I also have a V-J Day button and two Nazi uniform insignias.

Foreign Currency from Europe during WWII [ 1 Answers ]

My father was in WWII in Europe. I've inherited several pieces of foreign currency and would like to know if they have any value. There are are duplicates that I might consider selling. Is there a site online where I could identify the country of their origin? I have some from France, Italy,...

WWII Era Foreign Currency [ 4 Answers ]

I have just found a jar with some WWII era paper money. Here are their description: Japanese Government "5&10 Pesos" bills. The 5 bills have serial numbers on them, but the 10s don't. The 5 bills have some kind of monument on them; the ten bills have a jungle scene on them. They both have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.