Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edithhunt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 06:56 PM
    How do I get the sliding doors on my pole barn from freezing at the bottom
    We just built a pole barn with sliding doors and the melting snow and freezing rain fills up the bottom where the doors slide and has frozen them . How do we get them thawed out and prevent this from happening again?

Check out some similar questions!

Double Track for hanging sliding barn doors [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18' wide X 10' tall opening that I'm looking to put sliding doors on. My structure is a horse barn style building, so if I use two 9' sliders they will really stand above the outer sections of the barn. What I want to do is use 4 smaller sliding doors on a double track. Do you know...

How can I lift or raise a pole that has settled or sunk in an existing pole barn? [ 4 Answers ]

My 25 year old pole barn has a couple of poles that have sunk six to eight inches and I want to jack them up in place. Is there a jack designed for this purpose or a suggested method?

How to weather proof a sliding barn door [ 2 Answers ]

I have 20' sliding door on overhead rails which by-passes along another 20' of the side of my barn. I use this part of my barn for a dbl car garage which has concrete floors. I would like to weather proof around the door as much as possible. I'm considering 1/4" x 6" rubber stripping to fold under...

Sliding Barn Doors [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to build a double door for a barn that slides on channel. The will each be 6' wide and 12' tall. Any thing I need to know?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.