Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spelley13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 06:25 PM
    How can a fat girl get a cute guy
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2011, 06:32 PM

It's all about self confidence. You described yourself as a fat girl. But you're more than that. Focus on your best qualities. Self esteem and self confidence are the most attractive qualities a lot of the time. And anyone that can see that there's more to a person than just their weight isn't worth your time anyway.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 29, 2011, 06:54 PM

Don't worry so much about a cute guy.
    Find one who appreciates the person you are inside, where it counts.

If they are so shallow as to let appearance dictate their actions toward a person you don't need them around anyway.
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Feb 2, 2011, 12:00 AM

If you have to change yourself to be with someone, do you honestly want to be with that person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

Is there such a thing as a cute girl with self-respect? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm good looking, can bench 300 and squat 400. Have a nice car, and am funny. I'm probably one of the best guys in the high school. I would be a great boyfriend; treat girls with respect, buy everything for them (if they wanted that), no cheating, hold the door open, and be there for them. ONE...

Cute guy in class. Have to lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm not fat, but my legs have a lot of fat on them... and next Thursday were going To the pool with th ewhole class... and I have to lose a couple of kgs... like 5 but I neeed a healthy way to do I have this cute guy and he's like totally awesome and I don't want to look fat even if there are...

Friends or cute guy? [ 8 Answers ]

All right so my friends don't like this guy Miles that is hella hott because he smokes weed. But I like him a lot-even though I've only seen him once. So I called him(my friend had his number) and asked him if he wanted to hang out. He said "sure, I'll pick you up tonight. we can smoke some weed."...

View more questions Search