Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drummergirl6 Posts: 77, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2011, 04:12 PM
    Not sure where to put this...
    Well I am am university and I get a with a couple of people have a few god friends but I don't like drinking or going out that much, people say that there is something wrong with me as I don't do all this things university students do, it gets me down a lot is there something wrong with me?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2011, 04:46 PM

As long as you are happy with your lifestyle, I don't see a problem with it. I have a few close friends that I like going out with occasionally, and sometimes I might have a drink or two with them. I think sometimes other people forget that there's more to life than partying and drinking. Sometimes I would much rather stay at home alone and knit or watch movies. As long as you're happy, there's nothing wrong with not always wanting to go out.

Jan 29, 2011, 05:51 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    Thank you I just get made to feel like I am boring, and gets me down. I enjoy my own company it is strange
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2011, 05:55 PM

It's not strange :)

Let them think you're boring, as long as you're not actually bored.

Jan 29, 2011, 06:04 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    No I am hardly ever bored, I have too many studies to be bored

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sons name is not been put on the birth certifecate.. mother put down father unknown [ 5 Answers ]

Can my son get his name put on his child's birth certifecate... The mother has put down father unknown when she knows his the father... being a first time grand mother it hurts... can the mother do this and lie Many thanks Elaine

How do I put it on him! [ 24 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend has been dating for almost 2 years. We've only had sex twice. We tried to develop a friendship before we deicde to have serious relationship. We recently had a conversation about aresex life. He told me that we have a issue with our sex life. He told me that I am very...

I can't put her down. [ 2 Answers ]

HELP.. My baby girl will not let me put her down, She is 8weeks old and the ONLY place she will sleep is in your arms and if I do get to put her dow it will only be for no longer than 15min. PLEASE HELP ME!! I need sleep! :(

Wasn't sure where to put this [ 2 Answers ]

OK, me and a co worker are arguing about this one topic. He said you can easily go on the DMV's website and type someone's license plate number in, and boom, you got an address, but I am trying to tell him, that they can't do that, and there is no way to find a persons address by their plate...

I have really put on a few. [ 20 Answers ]

Okay so I weigh About 126 And I want too get down to a size 0 which I am assuming I would have to loose about 26 pounds . I am in no rush and I so take walks which is a good thing But I need help with how I should eat. I do love sweets thou oh by god I dooo! But I desparatly need someone...

View more questions Search