Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

Jan 15, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Men and sex
    My husband and I had great sex the other night. Twice that day actually(oral in the morning, sex in the eve). So the next day I was still releshing in the moment. I tried to be passively sexual and him-not so much. Do men just turn it off after sex for a few days or what? I'm 34 and lately all I've been thinking about is sex. If he doesn't act interested then I take it personally. Or if I say things sexually then I think about him never doing that and I get upset. He just isn't as sexual as me and I then think he doesn't want me. Help please!!
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jan 15, 2007, 02:37 PM
    First of all, us women need to remember that men think of sex way different than us women do. When we think of sex with our husband/boyfriends, more than not we look at it as "making love". Men don't look at it like that all the time. I learned a lot from my last relationship and one of the things I learned is to not read to deep into how men act about sex. To them its just another bodily function (not all the time men, so don't yell at me for saying it) but most of the time it is. Maybe he wants to be the one to initiate the next encounter, back off a little bit and let him. If he doesn't after a day or so then jump him when he least expects it, believe me, he won't turn you down. Good luck, and keep us posted! :-)
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Jan 15, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Also, you may want it a little more then him. You are at your peak you know ;)
    MISSIBAYBE Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jan 15, 2007, 02:52 PM
    All good points made. If you want to get him in the mood, maybe you should dress scandalous. The other resort would be your toys if he doesn't care to reciprocate.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2007, 04:11 PM
    I wouldn't take it personally. Us men do seem to have different mind sets in respect to sex than you women do.

And trust me it is nothing personal.

Sometimes we just isn't in the mood no matter how hard you try.

Just communicate with him in openly and honestly with hi without getting upset or mad. That is the last thing he would want!
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2007, 08:41 PM
    I'd say there's about an equal number of men and women who post here saying "my gf/bf doesn't want sex as much as I do". All I can figure is that it must be pretty common that one wants more than the other at some point in time. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes hormonal, sometimes unknowable. Go figure.
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

Jan 16, 2007, 07:59 AM
    I know I shouldn't take it personally. But, that is hard. I feel neglected and not very womanly if he doesn't want it. It's not as though I try and he turns me down, but somehow in my mindset I feel he's a man and should want it all the time. If he hasn't touched me sexually then I get upset. I don't always voice it though, just in my head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do men want [ 4 Answers ]

When you want an ex back after you've done wrong, how do you "get them back?" I know that I need to give my ex space, and I am. I'm getting on with my life and I have priorities lined up for myself. But he's still in my thoughts. In April possibly march I'm going to see him at a local dirt track...

Just for Men [ 1 Answers ]

I have just dyed my husband's hair with Just for Men. Although I used a light colour it came out very dark. How can I lighten it up? Is it true that Vosene Shampoo gets too dark colour out?

Men [ 13 Answers ]

I really, really like this one person at my work, we've went out a few times and have gotten intimate. He seems to like me but how do I keep him interested? I hear men like a chase, is this so? I feel like calling his extension everyday but I don't. He sure knows how to keep me hanging by a...

The way men think [ 25 Answers ]

My lover just turned 45. He just found out that I am 51, although I look younger than him. He freaked! He wants young chickie. Is this too big an age gap?

What do men really want? No one under 18 please. [ 24 Answers ]

Okay help me understand something, please. I have come to realize that one way to get what you want from a man is to withhold sex until he agrees of course I have been told I was wrong by people who just don't want their girlfriends to find out about this new trick. Okay but what are other ways I...

View more questions Search